Tablet Kiosk Solution
In the self-service world you may look for tablet kiosk hardware and enclosures, or you may be looking for Tablet software. That extends to an application. Combine an application and hardware and you have a tablet kiosk solution.
Could be something like Phreesia with their tablets and application which together then allow patients to check-in. That application is completely turnkey assuming you use one of the supported EHR or EMR systems. ClearWave does the same thing in medical.
Additional Tablet Kiosk information and “branches” below:
- Tablet Kiosk Enclosures and Hardware. Ranging from the quintessential “lollipop” pedestal to countertops and wall-mounts and many more. Rugged and prosumer tablet computers included.
- Tablet Kiosk Software – includes lockdowns like Kioware and Provisio as well as Monitoring and M2M. Application development for Tablets included.
- Hardware + SDK + devices can come from people like SpartaKiosk
- Hardware – Commercial versus Consumer Android Tablets
More Tablet Kiosk information
- Kiosk Industry LinkedIN Group
- Biometric Kiosks Come to Car Rental Check-In and Check-Out Using Facial Recognition
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. Member
- Bounty Call – Outdoor Wayfinder at Simon Outlet Mall in Colorado
- White Paper — Quality Matters
- How Retail Kiosks Can Help Retailers Simplify The Busy Holiday Season
- Global Self-Service Kiosk Market Research, Forecast to 2022
- The 2018 QSR Drive-Thru Study
- Provision Holding secures 100% ownership of 650 kiosks in Rite Aid stores
- Self-Service Kiosk Cleanliness – Before and After Deployment Considerations
- Kiosk Manufacturer Association Update November 2018 – Self-Service Perspective
- From the UK and McDonalds — Dirty Touchscreens UK McDonalds
- Digital Kiosks: The Perfect Check-In Solution
- TouchPay Member Profile
- Smart City Update & Digital Signage
- Point of Purchase Trends – Recap 2018 Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.