Tablet Kiosk Solution
In the self-service world you may look for tablet kiosk hardware and enclosures, or you may be looking for Tablet software. That extends to an application. Combine an application and hardware and you have a tablet kiosk solution.
Could be something like Phreesia with their tablets and application which together then allow patients to check-in. That application is completely turnkey assuming you use one of the supported EHR or EMR systems. ClearWave does the same thing in medical.
Additional Tablet Kiosk information and “branches” below:
- Tablet Kiosk Enclosures and Hardware. Ranging from the quintessential “lollipop” pedestal to countertops and wall-mounts and many more. Rugged and prosumer tablet computers included.
- Tablet Kiosk Software – includes lockdowns like Kioware and Provisio as well as Monitoring and M2M. Application development for Tablets included.
- Hardware + SDK + devices can come from people like SpartaKiosk
- Hardware – Commercial versus Consumer Android Tablets
More Tablet Kiosk information
- Kiosk Industry LinkedIN Group
- ZIVELO Wins Two Awards at ICX Summit
- Acquisition – SICOM Acquires Self-Order Point of Sale Solutions Provider NEXTEP SYSTEMS
- SEKO MedTec Solutions – Introduction for Logistics and Kiosk Installation
- Drive Thru Kiosk Solutions – Real World
- New Guided Setup in KioWare 8.14 Makes Setup Even Easier Than Before
- Are You Ready for 20-30% Lift Ticket?
- Driving Technology Through Innovation: Peerless-AV’s InfoComm 2018 Showcase
- Feature – EMV Self-Service Update for Self-Order Kiosks 2018
- Wendy’s CEO Talks About Kiosks, Drive-Thrus & Future of Fast Food – The Street
- A Discouraging State of Affairs – what has happened to the Global Entry Kiosks?
- Self-Order Solutions Take Center Stage at Restaurant Show
- McDonald’s CEO: We are evolving the business in a meaningful way
- Smart City Update & Digital Signage
- 5 Technology Trends Spotted at The NRA Show 2018
- Benefits of Utilizing Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service & Fast Casual