Tablet Kiosk Solution
In the self-service world you may look for tablet kiosk hardware and enclosures, or you may be looking for Tablet software. That extends to an application. Combine an application and hardware and you have a tablet kiosk solution.
Could be something like Phreesia with their tablets and application which together then allow patients to check-in. That application is completely turnkey assuming you use one of the supported EHR or EMR systems. ClearWave does the same thing in medical.
Additional Tablet Kiosk information and “branches” below:
- Tablet Kiosk Enclosures and Hardware. Ranging from the quintessential “lollipop” pedestal to countertops and wall-mounts and many more. Rugged and prosumer tablet computers included.
- Tablet Kiosk Software – includes lockdowns like Kioware and Provisio as well as Monitoring and M2M. Application development for Tablets included.
- Hardware + SDK + devices can come from people like SpartaKiosk
- Hardware – Commercial versus Consumer Android Tablets
More Tablet Kiosk information
- Kiosk Industry LinkedIN Group
- New Sponsor – Dolphin Computer Access SuperNova Kiosk Accessibility
- Press Release – Kiosk Association Exhibiting at Major Retail and Restaurant Events: NRF Retail Converge and NRN CREATE
- Kiosk Tradeshow Update – NRF Retail Converge and NRN CREATE
- New Digital Signage Solution with the Universal Landscape/Portrait Kiosk
- Legal News — McDonalds Sued for Improper Use of Biometric Data in Drive-Thru
- Legal News
- Assistive Technology For Kiosks and more
- DMV Now Kiosk — Motor vehicle kiosks offer more services
- McDonalds Restaurant Kiosks Deployed in Switzerland
- Member Spotlight: Unattended Card Payments (UCP) Joins Retail Solution Providers Association
- Custom Touch Screen Manufacturer – Member Brochure
- How To Use Self-Service to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Friday Wrapup – Self-Service News from News Roundup
- Perspectives on Unattended Self-Service
- What’s Next? Interviews with 22Miles and Panasonic from SCN