Last Updated on
Tablet Kiosk Solution
In the self-service world you may look for tablet kiosk hardware and enclosures, or you may be looking for Tablet software. That extends to an application. Combine an application and hardware and you have a tablet kiosk solution.
Could be something like Phreesia with their tablets and application which together then allow patients to check-in. That application is completely turnkey assuming you use one of the supported EHR or EMR systems. ClearWave does the same thing in medical.
Additional Tablet Kiosk information and “branches” below:
- Tablet Kiosk Enclosures and Hardware. Ranging from the quintessential “lollipop” pedestal to countertops and wall-mounts and many more. Rugged and prosumer tablet computers included.
- Tablet Kiosk Software – includes lockdowns like Kioware and Provisio as well as Monitoring and M2M. Application development for Tablets included.
- Hardware + SDK + devices can come from people like SpartaKiosk
- Hardware – Commercial versus Consumer Android Tablets
More Tablet Kiosk information
- Kiosk Industry LinkedIN Group
- Antibacterial Kiosk Touchscreen Wipes Coatings
- Free Ecommerce with NETePay Hosted
- EMV Payment Solutions by TEAMSable POS
- Kiosk Coronavirus Impact – CTS Furloughs 95%
- Self-Order Drive Thru Technology Overview
- Presto Offers Tabletop Kiosk For Free
- How Do Kiosks Help Restaurants Get Thru Coronavirus?
- Cleaning Keyboards and Accessibility Devices From Storm Interface
- Kiosk Manufacturer Association Statement on Coronavirus Healthcare Crisis
- Touchscreen Safe Antimicrobial Sprays and Wipes
- JAWS Kiosk Video and Selecting Correct Input Device for Accessibility
- Self-Service Kiosks — Reducing Risk of Virus Transmission
- The science of soap – here’s how it kills the coronavirus
- NYPD HQ Ceases Use of Fingerprint Authentication to Slow Coronavirus
- ATMIA Statement on Coronavirus- ATM Effect