Tablet Kiosk Solution
In the self-service world you may look for tablet kiosk hardware and enclosures, or you may be looking for Tablet software. That extends to an application. Combine an application and hardware and you have a tablet kiosk solution.
Could be something like Phreesia with their tablets and application which together then allow patients to check-in. That application is completely turnkey assuming you use one of the supported EHR or EMR systems. ClearWave does the same thing in medical.
Additional Tablet Kiosk information and “branches” below:
- Tablet Kiosk Enclosures and Hardware. Ranging from the quintessential “lollipop” pedestal to countertops and wall-mounts and many more. Rugged and prosumer tablet computers included.
- Tablet Kiosk Software – includes lockdowns like Kioware and Provisio as well as Monitoring and M2M. Application development for Tablets included.
- Hardware + SDK + devices can come from people like SpartaKiosk
- Hardware – Commercial versus Consumer Android Tablets
More Tablet Kiosk information
- Kiosk Industry LinkedIN Group
- Kiosk Manufacturer Association News – ADA Committee Chairpersons for KMA Announced
- Smart City Update & Digital Signage
- Skip The DMV, Renew Your Car Registration At King Soopers « CBS Denver
- The Future of Kiosks
- Posiflex Launches New TK Series Interactive Kiosks
- How Automotive Kiosks Are Changing the Car Buying Experience
- Bluestar and Zivelo Announce Distribution Partnership
- Panasonic Launches New Turnkey, Self-ordering Kiosk Solution for Enterprise
- With sports gambling legal, some are betting on a new kind of fan experience
- Whitepaper – Voice Recognition & Speech Command Assistive Interface
- Case Study – Red Rocks in Colorado Digital Signage Solution
- Sports betting kiosk available at the track for NASCAR weekend | Delaware First Media
- New York City’s WiFi kiosks have over 5 million users
- Whitepaper – Emergency Kiosk – Wayfinding Kiosks & Public Safety
- Stores Magazine (NRFK) – September 2018 – Nice to See You Again