Two friends in Australia appear to have cracked the McDonald’s kiosk system, allowing them to score a free burger. A YouTube video shows the pals taking advantage of a burger discount by tricking the machine.
In the video, they order 10 burgers for $1 each using the kiosks. Then, they remove the meat from the ten burgers, which discounts each of the burgers by $1.10—leaving enough surplus to cover the cost of a regularly priced burger at McDonald’s.
More on McDonalds Kiosks
- McDonalds Kiosk Free Burger Hack from Australia
- Drive Thru Ordering – McDonalds Goes For Dynamic Menus in Drive-Thru
- From UK and McDonalds — Dirty Touchscreens UK McDonalds – Verdict — Not So Dirty
- Bluestar and Zivelo Announce Distribution Partnership
- Restaurant News – Global Payments Acquires SICOM
- Self-Order – Approach Video Showing How Unique Needs Met
- Automation Comes To McDonald’s – NPR
- HMSHost rolls out kiosk ordering with QikServe kiosk
- Are McDonald’s kiosks better than cashiers?
- MCDONALDS ADDING KIOSKS TO 140 LOCATIONS IN STATE – The Denver Post, 2018-08-14
- Taco Bell Self-Order Kiosks Get Inspiration From The Airlines
- ZIVELO Wins Two Awards at ICX Summit
- Drive Thru Kiosk Solutions – Real World
- Feature – EMV Self-Service Update for Self-Order Kiosks 2018
- Wendy’s CEO Talks About Kiosks, Drive-Thrus & Future of Fast Food – The Street