MSP Airport DVLEDs and Digital Displays Review
Editors Note: Huge round of thanks to the Metropolitan Airports Commission | Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport for the generous permission in the use of images below.
MSP has been in the news multiple times for its technology. Future Travel Experience and Aviation Pros being the two most notable. Worth noting that apparently the inspiration for airport management came from what the local baseball team, the Minnesota Twins did (consolidate display information systems). Sixteen-Nine did a nice writeup and names some names.
Nice follow-up post on the medallions by Sixteen-Nine
Case study by LG — lg-cs-mspairport-122218-lr
Everybody loves photos and we have some good ones we can share (thanks to MAC).
- LG Displays
- Radiant Technology
- Video Telling The Story
- Sky Harbor Airport Wayfinding Case Study
- New York Moynihan Train Station Wayfinding
- Digital Directory Wayfinding Installed at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Digital Wayfinding Kiosk Case Study Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Digital Signage Tradeshow – ISE Review by Sixteen-Nine(Opens in a new browser tab)