Pitney Bowes Kiosk Services
Too often kiosk service or Point-Of-Sale service, installation, training and logistics are an afterthought or just another wrap-up detail. For long running projects it is crucial. For pilots it is crucial. The kiosk association is happy to introduce Pitney Bowes as one of our Gold sponsors. They will have multiple people at the upcoming National Restaurant Association tradeshow and if you want to meet with them there send a note to [email protected] — if you need a pass we can help too.
Service Delivery Innovation: Smart, strategic support solutions for your clients and technology
By partnering with Service Delivery Innovation by Pitney Bowes, companies gain the ability to streamline operations, deploy new capabilities and scale and accelerate growth. Pitney Bowes has the experience, expertise and service infrastructure to help her plan strategically, act quickly and compete effectively.
Integrated field service delivery
Get qualified boots on the ground, when and where you need them, with flexible agreements tailored to your needs.
- 1100+ certified field service technicians handle technical repairs, installations and service calls
- Analytics-driven demand planning
- Logistics and deployment
Exceptional technical help desk support
- Resolve problems quickly without the need for service dispatch.
- Custom-tailored and staffed call center solution built to support your unique challenges and operational requirements
- 83% global satisfaction rating
Training that empowers peak performance
Our leadership and development team facilitates mastery of critical skills and supports knowledge capture to ensure service excellence.
- Training for all types of OEM platforms
- 70+ training and production professionals
- Classroom, online and video training options
Single-source efficiency and accountability
Tap into a wide range of proven support capabilities to improve
operational efficiency across the entire product lifecycle.
- PMP and Six Sigma certified project managers
- Reduce number of vendor contracts
- Streamline invoice processing
Discover what Service Delivery Innovation can do for you.
Visit us at https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/business-services/managed-services
Reasons to Partner with Service Delivery Innovation by Pitney Bowes:
- Focus on revenue-generating activities without sacrificing customer experience
- Optimize operational costs while creating efficiencies in service delivery
- Minimize downtime, capital outlays and resource investments
- Accelerate time-to-market for new product and category launches
Some Case Studies You can download and review