Digital Signage Tradeshow News InfoComm 2021
Looks to be a very good show this yet.
Kicking it off WAS the Digital Mixer Event that Sixteen:Nine was to be hosting. Took all of 36 hours to get a full set of sponsors. Unfortunately, travel for Canadians is problematic.
Registration for that event is expected sometime after labor day.
Exhibits Only Pass is $299 but we have a limited number of free passes that we are happy to provide. You need to sign up for our no-nonsense ad-free monthly newsletter here. Or you can email [email protected]
Some of the 463 exhibitors include:
- LG Electronics
- TSI Touch —
- Other Notables — BenQ, Brightsign, Epson, Field Nation, IBase, Intel, Lenovo, Palmer, Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, ViewSonic
- InfoComm 2021 Health and Safety Update – with 70 days to go, masks to be required as well as 6-foot distance
- InfoComm Update by Sixteen:Nine Aug 12
- Feature Article on Large Format Displays
- Driving Technology Through Innovation: Peerless-AV’s InfoComm 2018 Showcase(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Self Service News July 2021(Opens in a new browser tab)
- InfoComm 2021 Announces Education Program Focused on Pro AV Design and Integration(Opens in a new browser tab)