New report by IPVM issued on 9/22 testing the BEMs brand of temperature scanning tablets. Guangzhou Bems (brand Benshi) is the manufacturer behind temperature terminals relabeled by over a dozen Western companies. But how well do they really work?
The testing company bought and tested Bems temperature measurement tablet, examining the following:
- How often did it miss elevated temperatures?
- How accurate are measurements vs IR thermometer?
- Can it measure taller and shorter people?
- How does subject distance to the terminal impact temperature measurements?
- Do glasses/hats affect temperature measurement?
- How accurate is mask detection?
- How much can users configure settings on the device?
- Can configuration be done remotely?
Read full report New report by IPVM