“There’s been a noticeable increase in kiosk usage since we implemented the cash option,” said MVD Director Eric Jorgensen in a statement. “Compared to a year ago at this time, the kiosk usage has increased more than 50 percent. Part of that is due to higher overall customer awareness of kiosks, but there’s been a definite uptick in usage since the cash kiosks were put in place.
“It’s a continuation of our vision to get people out of line and safely on the road.”
Cash kiosks handle all paper U.S. currency and are able to make exact change. The machines also accept personal checks.
Behind the scenes — About the kiosk
- How To Use Self-Service to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Olea Kiosks®, Inc. Expands Leadership Team to Include Sales and Strategic Focus
- Olea Kiosks Expanding Doubling Production Burst Capability
- Hospitality Kiosk News – Olea Partners with UrVenue
- Healthcare Check-In Kiosk – Tilting Top Monitor
- Olea Kiosks – Rusty Gaynes Director of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
- Charter Sponsor Series Review – Olea Kiosks
- Olea Kiosks Introduces The Franklin Bill Payment Kiosk at G2E
- Attracting Attention: 8 Ways to Increase Kiosk Usage
- Kiosks – Great for loyalty and so much more
- TapSnap Portable Photobooth | Olea Kiosks Case Study