Last Updated on
“There’s been a noticeable increase in kiosk usage since we implemented the cash option,” said MVD Director Eric Jorgensen in a statement. “Compared to a year ago at this time, the kiosk usage has increased more than 50 percent. Part of that is due to higher overall customer awareness of kiosks, but there’s been a definite uptick in usage since the cash kiosks were put in place.
“It’s a continuation of our vision to get people out of line and safely on the road.”
Cash kiosks handle all paper U.S. currency and are able to make exact change. The machines also accept personal checks.
Behind the scenes — About the kiosk
- Self-Order Drive Thru Technology Overview
- Self-Service Kiosks — Reducing Risk of Virus Transmission
- Biometric Security Screening Kiosks by CLEAR
- Charter Sponsor Series Review – Olea Kiosks
- Ticketing Kiosks Examples by Olea
- Turnkey Bill Payment Kiosks
- Self Order Kiosk for QSR – Broncos Technology – Mashgin, Aramark, Appetize
- Dennys Tablet Kiosk – Presto Selected Exclusive Pay-At-Table Technology
- Touchscreen FAQ – Are All Kiosk Touchscreens Created Equal?
- Olea Kiosks Introduces The Franklin Bill Payment Kiosk at G2E
- Self service DMV kiosks
- Certified EMV Cloud Kernel – Payment Kiosk
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Olea Kiosks – Outdoor Kiosk Design
- Ticket Kiosk FAQ – Olea Kiosks Information
- Five Top Trends in QSR 2019