“There’s been a noticeable increase in kiosk usage since we implemented the cash option,” said MVD Director Eric Jorgensen in a statement. “Compared to a year ago at this time, the kiosk usage has increased more than 50 percent. Part of that is due to higher overall customer awareness of kiosks, but there’s been a definite uptick in usage since the cash kiosks were put in place.
“It’s a continuation of our vision to get people out of line and safely on the road.”
Cash kiosks handle all paper U.S. currency and are able to make exact change. The machines also accept personal checks.
Behind the scenes — About the kiosk
- Healthcare Check-In Kiosk – Tilting Top Monitor
- Outdoor Kiosk Model Released by Olea Kiosks for Outdoor Ticketing – the Geneva aka “the Swiss Army Knife”
- Kiosk Design 101 – How To Mount Epson desktop printer in a Kiosk
- Olea Recruits Kiosk Industry Expert Rusty Gaynes to Serve as Director of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
- Moe’s Southwest Grill First Kiosk-Only Restaurant is Now Open
- Temperature Check Kiosks – Olea
- Self-Order Drive Thru Technology Overview
- Self-Service Kiosks — Reducing Risk of Virus Transmission
- Biometric Security Screening Kiosks by CLEAR
- Charter Sponsor Series Review – Olea Kiosks
- Ticketing Kiosks Examples by Olea
- Turnkey Bill Payment Kiosks
- Self Order Kiosk for QSR – Broncos Technology – Mashgin, Aramark, Appetize
- Dennys Tablet Kiosk – Presto Selected Exclusive Pay-At-Table Technology
- Touchscreen FAQ – Are All Kiosk Touchscreens Created Equal?