“There’s been a noticeable increase in kiosk usage since we implemented the cash option,” said MVD Director Eric Jorgensen in a statement. “Compared to a year ago at this time, the kiosk usage has increased more than 50 percent. Part of that is due to higher overall customer awareness of kiosks, but there’s been a definite uptick in usage since the cash kiosks were put in place.
“It’s a continuation of our vision to get people out of line and safely on the road.”
Cash kiosks handle all paper U.S. currency and are able to make exact change. The machines also accept personal checks.
Behind the scenes — About the kiosk
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Olea Kiosks – Outdoor Kiosk Design
- Ticket Kiosk FAQ – Olea Kiosks Information
- Five Top Trends in QSR 2019
- Appetize POS Boosts Consumer Spend, Driving Demand for Self-Serve Kiosk
- CyberSecurity Kiosks Help Companies
- Gaming Kiosk and Player Loyalty Kiosk – How kiosks are revolutionizing gaming
- Vista Cinema and Veezi Approve Olea for Self-Service Ticketing Kiosks
- Attracting Attention: 8 Ways to Increase Kiosk Usage
- Self-Service Kiosk Cleanliness – Considerations Before and After Deployment
- Best Practice – Are All Touchscreens Created Equal?
- Are All Touchscreens Created Equal?
- WLOX : Residents frustrated over out of service kiosk
- Gateway Unveiling ‘Next Generation’ Kiosk Interface and New Reporting Solution at IAAPA Attractions Expo – Gateway Ticketing Systems
- AMD Global Telemedicine Announces Strategic Partnership with Olea Kiosks
- Faceoff: Kiosks vs. Tablets in HR and Healthcare