Here are kiosk software companies to consider in the software space for kiosks, self-service, remote monitoring and digital signage. Note too that many of the Hardware Only companies often resell, recommend and provide the software below. And most of the software companies can recommend hardware as well provide that as a complete solution.
Kiosk Software Only
- KioWare – kiosk lockdown & secure browser with monitoring
- KIOSK Information Systems – full software division
- Nanonation – custom kiosk software & digital signage
- 22 Miles – Digital Signage and Wayfinding
- DynaTouch – kiosk software, lockdown & turnkey wayfinding
- Qwick Media Inc. – One stop self-service kiosk and digital signage solutions
- PROVISIO – kiosk software secure browser w/ remote monitoring
- Acquire Digital – advanced digital signage and wayfinding software
- Self-Service Networks – Gift Card software for Malls and more.
- RedSwimmer – custom kiosk software & lockdown.
- NEXTEP SYSTEMS – your single solution foodservice technology
- Livewire Digital – turnkey kiosk software solutions
Software + Hardware
- Olea Kiosks – primarily hardware but extensive software partners available. International support.
- KIOSK Information Systems –custom kiosks, standard kiosks, full software development, remote monitoring and managed services.
- Qwick Media Inc. – Touchscreen and digital signage software and hardware manufacturer.
- TurnKey Kiosks – turnkey financial kiosk & outdoor kiosk solutions
- ZIVELO – primarily hardware but also provides software
- DynaTouch – complete solutions , hardware, software, content, deployment, support, managed services, and eGov experts
- Software is a large category. When you say that phrase there many possibilities.
- Lockdown and secure shell control
- Application framework
- Digital signage software with Content management
- kiosk mode
- Assigned access
- Custom Software development
- Remote monitoring for kiosks
- Remote Access [LogMeIn, TeamViewer, others]
- Digital Signage CMS components
- Windows [XP Pro, Win7, Win8, WES, POSReady]
- Android [Generally 4.xxx]
- Linux – main support for Ubuntu
- Platforms such as desktop PCs – [Dell Optiplex, HP Elite]
- Platforms: tablets
- Platforms: thin clients
- Platforms: embedded systems
- Hosting Apps
- Using your existing website
- Interacting with Mobile
Some of the different verticals include:
- Financial & Bill Pay:
- Retail Loyalty
- Customer Flow
- Marketing & Informational
- Several kiosk manufacturers who historically have been manufacturers of hardware also now support in-house application development. A successful kiosk deployment usually comes down to good hardware, good application and good service.All of the secure browsing lockdown products such as KioWare, Sitekiosk or KioskSimple have built-in frameworks (or API) that allows more web-oriented IT a “hook” into the hardware devices where they are historically ignorant (all web no devices usually).
- Tourism Software – Qwick Media Introduces ‘Shared Data” Interactive Kiosk Software
- Kiosk Manufacturer – Meridian Celebrates Decade of Kiosk Software Development
- Android Kiosk Software – New Release of KioWare for Android
- Kiosk Software New Release KioWare® for Android & KioWare Classic for Windows
- Kiosk Software – KioWare for Windows Release 8.12 New Devices
- Nanonation promotes two
- KioCall Announced – new video conference kiosk software
- KIOSK Information Systems Announces Licensed Bill Pay Software Product | Business Wire
- Kiosk Manufacturer and Software Developer Announces Interactive Building Directory Solution
- Kiosk Software – Dynatouch Releases TIPs Kiosk Management Software
- Kiosk Software Accessibility – New KioWare Zoom Text, EZAccess, and Cash + EMV
- How Much Does It Cost to Build Custom Kiosk Software
- Marijuana kiosk – York software company joins team creating a cash-accepting marijuana kiosk for cannabis industry
- Kiosk Software – KioWare for Windows – new version
- Success Story – Museum Kiosk using Table Kiosk