NRF Big Show Wrap
The NRF Big Show was a big success for KMA. We were hoping to get some brands to sign up as part of our new Retail Advisory Council and we signed up companies such as Tommy Hilfiger and the New York Mets.
NRF Highlights Links
- The NRF’s 2019 Big Show Features Innovative Solutions – and Robot Attendees – Apparel News
Original article – pre-show
We’re pleased to announce that KMA will be exhibiting at the BigShow in NY in January 2019. Booth 1725 on the main floor.
A second tablet display will be debuting a new retail application that has recently been deployed by FAO Schwartz.
As part of NRF we will be recruiting participants for our Retail Advisory Council. Simply put we are looking for companies which have an interest in self-service in general and also accessibility and may or may not have some input for us. This type of broad input and review is modeled on ANSI standards for process. We hope to see you there.
For more information on Retail Kiosks in general please visit our Retail Market page. Included is recent data by Frost & Sullivan on “Revenue and Unit Shipment Forecast Discussion by Vertical”. Retail is the largest vertical market for self-service kiosks to summarize.
|At The Booth! Nanonation’s newest application makes for a seamless car buying experience – for kids, that is! F.A.O. Schwarz, an iconic toy store, has kiosk-like stations equipped with iPads with an engaging user experience that allows guests to build their own model car. From choosing the body, paint, wheels, and accessories, to the accompanied auto body shop sound effects, the interactive experience is the first part of a two-stage process. In stage two the guest works with the team in the F.A.O. garage to put together the model car they just designed. The collaboration between Nanonation and F.A.O. Schwarz is experience retail at its best.|
News For NRF 2019
- Pyramid NRF 2019
- Ingenico and Pyramid announcement
- Bitstop and KIOSK Information Systems Announce Bitcoin ATM Partnership at NRF Big Show 2019
- KIOSK Information Systems and Beabloo to Demonstrate Targeted Facial-Recognition Advertising Through Digital Signage at NRF 2019
- See Kiosk Manufacturer Association at NRF Trade Show in NY
- Facial Recognition Kiosk Software for Windows Released
- NRF 2019 – National Retail Federation BigShow in NY
- Participate in Retail Advisory Council for ADA & Accessibility for Self-Service and Kiosks
Members and Sponsors who (in one form or another) will be attending or represented the Show
- Kiosk Information Systems
- Kiosk Manufacturer Association 1725
- Olea Kiosks
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- LG MRI
- CUSTOM America
- Ingenico Group
- Meridian Kiosks
- Storm Interface
- Marathon Deployment
- ZIVELO 1314
- UCP Payments (in Ingenico booth)
Interested in Meeting at Show?
|Craig is a senior staff writer for Kiosk Industry Group Association. He has 25 years of experience in the industry. He contributed to this article.|