NRF 2021 Chapter One January 12-14, 19 and 21-22 in 2021 #NRF2021
NRF 2021: Retail’s Big Show – Chapter One brings an entire industry together, connecting visionary attendees that span the entire business universe. And with our new virtual platform, it’s convenient and easy for you to network with peers and build lasting partnerships. And June 6 see us in booth 1503 at NRF Big Show Chapter Two in New York.
As an exhibitor we have a large number of free Expo and Full Conference passes. Here are the standard costs.
- 2021 Edition Self-Service Kiosk Market Report (130pgs). Free for qualified retailers.
NRF 2021 January Links
- Show Info
- Login link for Grip Virtual – NRFChapterOne
- Kiosk Association landing page for NRF2021 Chapter One
- NRF Chapter Two (June) Kiosk Association landing page
- Olea Kiosks,Inc. – Custom and standard kiosk design
- KioWare – kiosk software, contactless software
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. Custom and standard kiosk design
- In-Store Kiosk 2021 Predictions – Retail and Point-of-Purchase (POP) Merchandising Displays
- Market Insight – The Role of Retail Display During and Post Pandemic
- Standard Kiosks
- Custom Kiosks
- Temperature Kiosks
- Healthcare Kiosks
- Frank-Mayer Contactless Touchless Wrist Temperature Kiosk Brochure
- Video – Health Screening Wrist Kiosk with Sanitizer Dispense
- Standard Models PDF zip – zip of major standard kiosk models
- Nanonation – Custom and standard kiosk software packages including digital signage
- KIOSK Information Systems – Custom and Standard Kiosk Design with In-House software development
- Kiosk Group Custom and standard tablet kiosk design
- Vispero Accessibility – Accessibility and ADA expert consultants
- Zebra – scanning technology
- AUO – custom and standard touchscreens and LCDs, large format, outdoor
- 22 Miles DigitalSignage – digital signage kiosk software interactive
- Honeywell – barcode scanner technology
- Videos by Sponsors and members
- Exhibitors from KMA
- Upcoming Kiosk Tradeshow Events
See the list below for a sample of retail companies that are already registered for NRF 2021 – Chapter 1.
Claim your free pass by January 6.
Retail’s largest technology marketplace is going virtual, and you can experience it for free! The NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 Expo allows you to research the latest solutions, find the next big thing to transform your business and build new partnerships with industry leaders.
All sessions and exhibitor materials will be available to registered attendees on-demand on the NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 platform
for 30 days following the last day of the event.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR EXPO PASS
300 Exhibitors – Explore exhibitors through intuitive search functions, view product videos, download handouts and text chat directly with industry experts.
90 Sessions – Exhibitor Big Ideas sessions feature the latest product demos and case studies presented by the people who know – solution providers and their retail partners.
Interactive Discussion Rooms – These retailer only, small group meeting rooms are formatted to encourage interactive discussions. Pick the topic that you are most interested in and join the conversation. Limited to 50 retailers. Each topic is facilitated by the sponsor.
Schedule Meetings – Easily find exhibitors and other retailers to set up private video meetings. It’s the perfect way to make new connections and catch up with old friends.
Matchmaking – Tell us what products you’re looking for and let our AI do the rest! Get recommendations on who you talk with and schedule meetings.
Badge Game – This interactive game makes it fun to explore everything the NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 platform has to offer. Top earners will win valuable prizes throughout the event.
News and Posts
- Take a Virtual Tour Inside KIOSK Information Systems – newest Gold Sponsor for the Kiosk Association
- Healthcare Check-In Kiosk – Tilting Top Monitor
- Cannabis Kiosks – 5 Questions with David Anzia
- Touchless Kiosk Interview at FinTech conference
- Kiosk Group announces “CheckPoint” – COVID-19 Non-Thermal Health Screening Kiosk
- Contactless Touchless Using Your Eyes – Pyramid Computer
- Health Screening Kiosk – New Temperature Screening Unattended by Frank Mayer Announcement
- Temperature Kiosk Video – Voice Controlled COVID-19 Screening Checkpoint FAQ For Voice Controlled
- Temperature Kiosk – COVID-19 Screening Solution From Kiosk Group – Full CDC Compliance and Accurate
- How a Touchless Kiosk Interface Fits Into Your Business
- Outdoor Kiosk Model Released by Olea Kiosks for Outdoor Ticketing – the Geneva aka “the Swiss Army Knife”
- Writing a Kiosk RFP for Accessibility and Kiosk ADA compliance by TPG
- Grubbrr Self-Order Kiosks
- Pyramid distribution deal with Pinntec Ltd for UK operation
- Olea Recruits Kiosk Industry Expert Rusty Gaynes to Serve as Director of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships